Candidates from European Union, European Economic Area and the Swiss Confederation which want to registrate for the admission exam in the university year 2015/2016 will have in consideration the following:
- the files for the candidates which require enrollement at undergraduate level at the following specialisations: Medicine, Dental Medicine, Pharmacy and General Medical Nursing, will be submitted at University of Oradea, International Department Office. Only the University can submit at MECS – CNRED the files.
- the candidates which obtained certificate / acknowledgement letters from CNRED in the previous years can be enrolled based on their.
- The certificate/ acknowledgement letter of studies is mandatory when submiting the file for the admission contest at the faculty.
Additional informations can be obtained by contacting the following phone numbers and e-mail adress:
- For registration at undergraduate level :
Gabriela Letcai – firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. 021 405 56 40
Veronica Murariu – email@example.com, tel 021 405 62 60
- For registration at Master`s Degree and Phd :
Adrian Iordache – firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 021 405 62 44