Foreign students from countries other than EU Member States, European Economic Area and the Swiss Confederation
Minimum average: 8.00 for previous years of study
- Original transcript of records for all years of studies except for preparatory year for those requesting to pursue 1st cycle studies.
- Copy of the licence diploma and diploma supplement, for the candidates who graduated in other generations and who are applying for postgraduate studies.
- Testimonial/ diploma supplement with the average for all years of studies and licence exam (for the students who graduated in 2014 and want to apply for specialization, master, PhD)
- For PhD applicants: CV, list of the scientific work, publications in the field of study, essays, and recommendations from at least 2 professors or specialists in the field of studies applied for.
- Copy of the birth certificate;
- Copy of the passport;
- Copy of the permit of residence in Romania;
- Copies of certificates attesting your participation to events in your field of study (e.g. congress, conference, symposium, debate, events organised by your faculty) and/or letters of recommendation (from at least two members of the academic staff).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
25 November 2014 – 12.00 o’clock
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT