Home » Posts tagged 'admission 2016'
Tag Archives: admission 2016
The ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXAM for the 1st year, Medicine English Language Programme, will take place at Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy Oradea, on the 28th of july 2016 , at 14:00 o’clock.
Admission Exam 2016 – Documents required for the undergraduate programs at the University of Oradea 2016-2017
Documents required for the undergraduate programs at the University of Oradea 2016-2017
- Application form for the issuance of the acceptance letter for studies (2 copies)
- Application form for the university
- Diploma of High School which allows the access of the candidate to the respective education program
- Transcript of records- copy and legalized translation (English or Romanian)
- Birth certificate: copy and legalized translation (English or Romanian)
- Copy of passport – valid at least 6 months after the date when the letter of acceptance to studies is issued; (2 copies)
- Identity card- 2 copies
- Medical certificate in English to prove that the applicant does not suffer from contagious diseases( HIV, TBC, Hepatitis C) or other illnesses incompatible with the future profession) –
- 2 passport photos (3/4 cm)
- Confirmation of payment for non-refundable processing file fee of 150 euro into the Bank account of the University.
Bank account details:
Beneficiary/Account’s holder: Universitatea din Oradea, International Relations Department
Beneficiary address: str. Universitatii, nr. 1, 410087 Oradea, Bihor, Romania
Name and address of the Bank: Banca Transilvania, Sucursala : Agentia Centru Oradea, Adresa: Str. Vasile Alecsandri nr. 1
Bank Swift code: BTRLRO22
Payment details: Processing file fee for…. (name of the candidate)
For ENROLLMENT the candidates will need to submit original and copies of the documents certified for authentication by the Embassy of Romania to the issuing country or endorsed with the apostille of the Hague.
The file will be submitted to:
University of Oradea
International Relations Department/Foreign Students Office
C.P.114, O.P no 1, Oradea
Universitatii Street no 1, zip code 410 087, Oradea, Romania
phone: +40259/ 408 144